How You Can Help
Only 10% of the waste generated at Allen USA Celebration is discarded as trash with the remaining 90% recycled, composted, or consumed. We strive to keep our event one of the largest Zero Waste events in the country.
Spread the Word
Snap a "selfie" with the Keep Allen Beautiful Don't Mess With Texas trash can on-site. Then, post your picture on Facebook or Twitter using the hashtags:
The serveware used by many of the event food vendors is compostable (look for signage). Compostable means the item is made of materials that break down easily. Market Street Allen USA Celebration collects vendor supplied paper plates, drinks in clear cups, and the spoons, forks and knives for composting.
Bottles and cans are the most recyclable materials! Whether the bottle is empty or half full, it goes in the blue recycling containers. Paper and cardboard are also recyclable at the Market Street Allen USA Celebration.
Trash & Litter
Please do the right thing and put trash and litter in its place - the trash can. Market Street Allen USA Celebration wants to be trash and litter free and only you can help us make it happen!